Module 1 - Discovering Oneself
This self-discovery workshop aims to focus on key personal elements of your path. You will have the opportunity to reflect and clarify your strengths and goals.
- Workshop 1.1 Introduction to the Job Search Process
- Workshop 1.2 Resilience and Managing Change
- Workshop 1.3 Regaining self-confidence and self-esteem
- Workshop 1.4 Life Values & Career Anchors
- Workshop 1.5 Identifying Your Transferable Skills
- Workshop 1.6 MBTI – Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator
Module 2 - Optimizing Your Job Search Process
This job search workshop aims to introduce you to the first tools you need for a job search and how to optimize it.
- Workshops 2.1 Resumes & cover letters
- Workshops 2.2 Introduction to LinkedIn – Optimizing your profile
- Workshops 2.3 The job market and Mature workers
- Workshops 2.4 Marketing yourself
- Workshops 2.5 Job search strategies – creating your action plan
- Workshops 2.6 Review and Re-evaluation of your career objectives
Module 3 - Creating Your Own Opportunities
This workshop aims to introduce you to the different strategies to build, enrich and maintain a network of professional contacts and optimize your job search
- Workshops 3.1 Effective use of LinkedIn and social media in the job search process
- Workshops 3.2 The art of networking
- Workshops 3.3 Informational meetings and the Art of connecting with potential employers
- Workshops 3.4 The art of communicating off-script, improvising
Module 4 - Preparing for the Recruitment Process
This recruitment workshop aims to provide you with advice that will allow you to prepare well for an interview to maximize your potential and chances of getting a job.
- Workshops 4.1 The Job Search Process from a Recruiter’s Perspective
- Workshops 4.2 Interview Techniques 1 – How to Effectively Prepare For An Interview
- Workshops 4.3 Interview Techniques 2 – Difficult Questions and Salary Negotiation
- Workshops 4.4 Simulated Phone Interviews
- Workshops 4.5 Simulated Interviews and Feedback Sessions
- Workshops 4.6 How to Succeed in the New Job – The First Three Months
If you are seeking assistance to improve your job search skills, please give our employment help centre in Montreal a call at 514-866-5982. We can help you level up your skills to find the perfect position for you.